Preparing for Holidays
Packed up the van, the kids, the pets and you are on the road for a great summer break.
Here’s a checklist for getting your pet ready your holidays.
- Are vaccinations up to date? Whether you are on the road or your pet is boarding, they are at risk of getting infections.
- Flea and tick prevention? Make sure you’ve brought along flea/ tick prevention for your pet. Even better, if you have a dog give them a single Bravecto chew and they’ll be protected for a full 3 months!
- Heartworm prevention - Make sure your annual heartworm injection is up to date for dogs
- Intestinal wormer - has your pet had a worm tablet in the last 3 months?
- Medication - if your pet is on medication, don’t forget to make sure you have enough to last your holiday.
- Does your pet get car sick? We can help.
- Anxious with fireworks? Seek some early professional vet advice on how to keep them calm.
- Microchip Details - Have you moved recently? Make sure these details are up to date
Don’t forget your pet’s food, bed and some toys to keep them entertained!