Be part of an incredible team!
As a Hampton Park Veterinary Hospital team member, you will be part of something really special!
Experienced Veterinary Nurse
As a Hampton Park Veterinary Hospital Veterinary Nurse, you will be part of something really special! We believe we make a difference in the lives of the pets and the clients we serve–and we believe that a good veterinary nurse is an invaluable part of our team. With a chance to use your full capabilities as a veterinary nurse, the opportunity to grow your skills, opportunity for career growth, top pay in the industry, paid VCNA membership and support for your CPD, and NO on-call or after hours, this role allows you to enjoy your reason for becoming a veterinary nurse–your love of animals!
- Support the veterinarian to ensure quality veterinary care, advocate for pets, and educate clients.
- Assisting in surgeries and procedures.
- Communicate with clients regarding individualized pet health concerns and offer guidance on options, medications, and additional treatments.
- Assist in maintaining relevant, comprehensive medical records with the support of practice systems, including Hampton Park Veterinary Hospital’s Database.
- Use safe restraining techniques and follow standard protocols.
- Be willing to guide, work well with, and support fellow team members.
- Have FUN!
- Certificate IV (or equivalent).
- 5+ years experience preferred.