Veterinary Nurse Position
Part time Veterinary Nurse Position Available
Veterinary Nurse Required South- Eastern Melbourne (Approx 35 hrs/ wk)
If you desire to :
- Work in a happy team environment knowing you are valued.
- Work in an organization where CPD is encouraged to advance your nursing career. We want you to excel.
- Thrive in your area of expertise and passion. (Reception work is limited as you have the support of some great customer care consultants.)
- And at the end of a day leave with satisfaction of knowing you made a huge difference to our clients’ lives when you nursed their pet.
We want to you to apply !
You will join a great organization that believes one vision … Caring for life. That means not only being an exemplary pet advocate and delivering outstanding customer service and patient care but, caring for the team as well.
The team wants to work with someone that:
- Clearly communicates with our clients and educates them to the benefits caring for their pet.
- Has a clear mind for detail and organization and priority.
- Possesses solid veterinary nurse practical skills and nursing knowledge.
- Is team focused.
- Holds a Certificate 4 in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent.
- Has enthusiasm and drive is vital and has a ‘can do ‘ attitude.
- Above all, must share in the practice vision.
The position is approximately 35 per week with no afterhours inclusive of a shared Saturday (1 in 3)
Please send cover letter and application in writing to:
Sue Gunaratne : Leading Veterinary Nurse